See HappinessHabit.com and Creating-Happiness.com for Happiness Habit quotes that bring happiness all of the time. For Happiness Habits that are especially helpful in hard times follow the links below:
- Revolt and Rebel against letting bad things get you down.
- Wrap The Pain In Love - Give yourself big, warm, comforting, loving hugs whenever you need them.
- Turn Negative Judgments into Positive Action Items that help you Triumph and Be Happy.
- Get Moving: Action, Activity and Achievement Are Helpful and Healing - Isolation, Indifference and Inactivity are Dangerous: Don't Isolate or Insulate yourself from people, activities and opportunities that can help you.
- Turn Distress and Despair into Defiant, Determined Drives to Triumph and Be Happy.
- Use Anger to your Advantage - Channel Anger toward Positive, Productive Purposes.
More Specific, Powerful Steps tPo Triumph Over Tough Times with greater happiness and less pain are shown below. Each link has a full page Detailed Description in pdf describing how to adopt and apply each strategy.
Will you still be be Hurt and Unhappy? Yes, but your Pain will be Less and the Pain Won't Last as Long. You will also be a more powerful source of strength, inspiration and guidance to the people around you.
Each strategy comes from our interviews and studies of habitually happy, spiritually successful people from all different walks of life and personal situations.
Many of the people we studied cheerfully conquered challenges not unlike what many of us face today. They refused to let their difficulties get them down.
Each strategy is time tested, powerful and proven effective. We use them ourselves to stay balanced, focused and happy despite extraordinary difficulties. They offer amazing relief and surprising happiness.
What do you have to loose, why not try them?
Expanded, Specific Strategies in printable pdf format are shown below. Print them for yourself or to share with people who need attractive alternatives and powerful perspectives for dealing with difficult times.
Get HappinessHabit Twitter Tweets when new items are posted - Twitter.com/HappinessHabit or go to Twitter.com and search for: HappinessHabit
In Hard Times it is especially important to Love Expansively and Extensively. Decide to SEA - Savor, Enjoy & Appreciate Good Things, Try To Have A Good Time All Of The Time, Do YOUR Best, and continually Try To Be YOUR Best All Of The Time.
Channel Anger or Anguish About Errors and Mistakes Toward Fixing Problems, Identifying, Practicing and Strengthening Skills that will Help you to Triumph and Be Happy in the Future.
Wishing you great happiness,
Michele Moore and the
Happiness Habit Team
Copyright 1999- , Michele Moore. All Rights Reserved. Links to our website and pages are welcomed! Please note our materials may NOT be published, broadcast, redistributed or rewritten without written permission from the authors. Explore HappinessHabit.com and HappinessBlog.com for more happiness quotes and insights.